|Content(dry basis) %≥
1)As the third monomer of acrylic fiber,this product can improve the dying properties,the heat resistance and flexibility of fibers,so it can absorb color fast and have strong fastness and bright color.
2)As a monomer of corrosion and scale inhibitors,this product can be used in water treatment chemicals.It can polymerize with acrylic acid,acrylamide,maleic anhydride,sodium hypophosphite and has good scale inhibition effects for calcium phosphate,zinc salts,carbonate calcium and calcium sulfate.
3)As a nickel-plated brightener in the plating pre-treatment agents.
4)As an oil field chemical,it can polymerize with acrylamide,acrylic acid,sodium humate,acrylamido propyl trimthyl ammonium chloride,acrylamido-ethyl-2-methyl ammonium chloride,diethyl diallyl ammonium chloride,allyl trimethyl ammonium chloride to be dispersants,fluid loss agent and have remarkable effect in anti-high temperatue and salt.
5)It can be used in polycarboxylic acid to low the water and retard well.
6)As a paint additive,it can be used to produce thermosetting acrylic resin and coating dispersant to increase the water-solubility.
7)As a monomer of flocculant,it can polymerize with acrylamide.
8)It can polymerize with methyl acrylic acid,it aconic acid to be a dispersant.
9)It can be used to make CPPL and high water-absorbing resin in electronics and materials processing.
10)It can polymerize with sodium acrylate,styrene-acrylic emulsion,polyvinyl alcohl to improve fertilizer about red soil and strenghthen absorb ammonium ion,nitrate ion.
11) It could be used as one medical intermediate.
12) Used in the antistatic agent, it can achieve the internal antistatic affect in two ways and make electric conduction passageway by which electric charge can get to the ground lead. It also can be used for lubricating and mold unloading.
20kg/bag in a PP woven bag with PE inner liner, or according to the users; 16Tons/20’GP.
1) This product is hazardous to health, prevent ingestion of this product.
2) Rain proof, wet proof and resistant of the exposure to sunlight when transportation.
3) Be stored in a dry and cool place.Expiration: one year .